Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help with alarms on 13 Pro Max

Hello. Almost a year ago I got a new phone, and it was fine, until maybe 2 months or so ago, when sometimes my alarms stopped going off at the correct time and did not make any noise, even with my sound all the way up and the ringer on. For example, if I were to set an alarm for 10:00, it might go off at 10:20, and may or may not make noise. I am running 16.1.2 on a 13 Pro Max. How can I fix this?

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 4:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 4:38 AM

Check the following

1. Do you have any third-party Alarm App installed which is interfering with the default Alarm app?
  2. Do you want to say there was no Vibration even?
    1. Settings > General > Accessibility > Vibration > Vibration [Enabled] or [Disabled]
    2. Settings > Sound > Vibration [Enabled] or [Disabled]
  3. Was there any Alarm symbol on the status bar on top (Watch the GIF below). Though this shows up on your device (As per your post)
  4. Turn on Set Automatically in Settings > General > Date & Time. This automatically sets your date and time based on your time zone. If there’s an available time zone update, your device lets you know.
  5. Allow your device to use its current location to determine the correct time zone. To do this, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services and select Setting Time Zone.
  6. Check that your device shows the correct time zone in Settings > General > Date & Time > Time Zone.
  7. Probably you have set the Alarm Sound to NONE

Watch the GIF below

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2022 4:38 AM in response to meteorite571

Check the following

1. Do you have any third-party Alarm App installed which is interfering with the default Alarm app?
  2. Do you want to say there was no Vibration even?
    1. Settings > General > Accessibility > Vibration > Vibration [Enabled] or [Disabled]
    2. Settings > Sound > Vibration [Enabled] or [Disabled]
  3. Was there any Alarm symbol on the status bar on top (Watch the GIF below). Though this shows up on your device (As per your post)
  4. Turn on Set Automatically in Settings > General > Date & Time. This automatically sets your date and time based on your time zone. If there’s an available time zone update, your device lets you know.
  5. Allow your device to use its current location to determine the correct time zone. To do this, go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services and select Setting Time Zone.
  6. Check that your device shows the correct time zone in Settings > General > Date & Time > Time Zone.
  7. Probably you have set the Alarm Sound to NONE

Watch the GIF below

Help with alarms on 13 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.