Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unauthorized charges

I have charges to my bank that aren't showing up on apple but do show up as apple charges and the link directs me to the apple website. They are for 84.99 and 19.99. What is this? Is there even anything on apple that costs this amount and how do I request a refund if the charges aren't reflecting on apple like they are my bank statement?

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 6:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 6:37 AM

Hello ~ In that case you may want to contact your banking institution to make sure that your information has not been breached and is now in the hands of someone making fraudulent charges. You may also want to contact Apple and go over this with them. Here are some links you can click on for Apple Support….

Contact Apple for support and service

Contact - Official Apple Support

I hope this helps.

~Katana-San~

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2022 6:37 AM in response to emilyjune123

Hello ~ In that case you may want to contact your banking institution to make sure that your information has not been breached and is now in the hands of someone making fraudulent charges. You may also want to contact Apple and go over this with them. Here are some links you can click on for Apple Support….

Contact Apple for support and service

Contact - Official Apple Support

I hope this helps.

~Katana-San~

Unauthorized charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.