Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Didn’t receive my receipt.

Can you send me receipt of my phones I bought?

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 11:03 AM

Hi kurangi80,

I hope you are doing well 🤗

If you purchased your devices from the Apple website or Apple store, the invoice was emailed to you within 48 hours of receiving or picking up your order.

If you can't find it in your emails you can go to your Apple account and you will find it on the top right, after clicking on the order that corresponds to this purchase.

If you still can't find it, I invite you to contact Apple's customer service:

You can contact Apple's customer service here : Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

See you soon👋

Julio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2022 11:03 AM in response to kurangi80

Hi kurangi80,

I hope you are doing well 🤗

If you purchased your devices from the Apple website or Apple store, the invoice was emailed to you within 48 hours of receiving or picking up your order.

If you can't find it in your emails you can go to your Apple account and you will find it on the top right, after clicking on the order that corresponds to this purchase.

If you still can't find it, I invite you to contact Apple's customer service:

You can contact Apple's customer service here : Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

See you soon👋

Julio

Didn’t receive my receipt.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.