Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ok i need help please

i have a new MacBook air and i am trying to get my cannon printer working. I need help

MacBook Air, macOS 13.0

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2022 1:38 PM

If Canon has drivers for the printer that are compatible with your new computer (and, more importantly, OS), then you will find them at Canon's support site. Canon does not always update older equipment, in my experience, for new operating systems. But if they continue to support the printer in your new OS, then download the drivers, install them, and go to System Preferences/Printers & Scanners to add the printer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 6, 2022 1:38 PM in response to clover134

If Canon has drivers for the printer that are compatible with your new computer (and, more importantly, OS), then you will find them at Canon's support site. Canon does not always update older equipment, in my experience, for new operating systems. But if they continue to support the printer in your new OS, then download the drivers, install them, and go to System Preferences/Printers & Scanners to add the printer.

ok i need help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.