Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am failing to download an application from my App Store what could be the problem

what Could be a reason for an application not found on my App Store

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 10:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 11:22 AM

If an app has been removed from the App Store, you can no longer download and/or update it.

I also have some paid & free apps here, and those apps have been removed from the App Store.

Sometimes an app is removed from the App Store because the developer has stopped updating, or for other reasons.

Or the app is not available in your region.

Get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2022 11:22 AM in response to maitah160

If an app has been removed from the App Store, you can no longer download and/or update it.

I also have some paid & free apps here, and those apps have been removed from the App Store.

Sometimes an app is removed from the App Store because the developer has stopped updating, or for other reasons.

Or the app is not available in your region.

Get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

I am failing to download an application from my App Store what could be the problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.