Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have forgotten my apple ID password

I do not remember my password for the apple id I setup on the original purchase. My phone is locked up and will not erase phone

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 2:06 PM

Hello darron,

This Apple article tells you what to do if you have forgotten your password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Also read about "What to do after [or before] you change your Apple ID email address or password" --> What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

About the locked device:

If you are using iOS or iPadOS 15.2 or higher, click here --> How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

If you are running an earlier iOS version, click here --> If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2022 2:06 PM in response to darron34

Hello darron,

This Apple article tells you what to do if you have forgotten your password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Also read about "What to do after [or before] you change your Apple ID email address or password" --> What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

About the locked device:

If you are using iOS or iPadOS 15.2 or higher, click here --> How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

If you are running an earlier iOS version, click here --> If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

I have forgotten my apple ID password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.