Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to connect my iPhone to a printer

I am unable to connect my phone to a printer

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 7, 2022 4:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 4:47 PM

Hi,

Which exact printer model are you using?

In order to print from an iPhone, one would normally need an AirPrint-enabled printer (see the list in About AirPrint - Apple Support). How to print is described in the article Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Some non-AirPrint (wireless) printers can be used if the printer manufacturer supplies a special iOS app.

A USB printer could be used via a Mac computer (acting as a print server) and a Mac application like Printopia.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2022 4:47 PM in response to chyanne131

Hi,

Which exact printer model are you using?

In order to print from an iPhone, one would normally need an AirPrint-enabled printer (see the list in About AirPrint - Apple Support). How to print is described in the article Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

Some non-AirPrint (wireless) printers can be used if the printer manufacturer supplies a special iOS app.

A USB printer could be used via a Mac computer (acting as a print server) and a Mac application like Printopia.

I am unable to connect my iPhone to a printer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.