Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please solve my problem Face ID problem

Please solve my Face ID problem

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 2:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 8:48 AM

Hello sundip,

It's difficult without knowing the specific Face ID problem but Apple has several documents dealing with Face ID issues.See if you can find your issue addressed in one of these:

If you see a "disabled" alert, this document deals with that specific issue --> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If you just have issues with Face ID not working properly, read this document: If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 8, 2022 8:48 AM in response to sundip129

Hello sundip,

It's difficult without knowing the specific Face ID problem but Apple has several documents dealing with Face ID issues.See if you can find your issue addressed in one of these:

If you see a "disabled" alert, this document deals with that specific issue --> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If you just have issues with Face ID not working properly, read this document: If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

Please solve my problem Face ID problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.