You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete data from iPad 2

I have an iPad 2 with an apple id which is no longer supported so I cannot log into it to delete my data. Any help would be appreciated

iPad 2

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 5:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 6:04 AM

Perhaps this will help:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Consider that if you cannot access the iPad, neither can anyone else. If you are able to enter a Passcode, repeated entry of different incorrect passcodes will eventually cause the iPad to become disabled - at which point any locally stored data is effectively crypto-erased.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 8, 2022 6:04 AM in response to Q75bdal

Perhaps this will help:

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Consider that if you cannot access the iPad, neither can anyone else. If you are able to enter a Passcode, repeated entry of different incorrect passcodes will eventually cause the iPad to become disabled - at which point any locally stored data is effectively crypto-erased.

Delete data from iPad 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.