Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

'Login Item Added' message appears every time I start up my Mac

Since upgrading to Ventura 13.0.1 on my MacBook Air M1, every time I start it up, a message appears on the desktop with the heading 'Login Item Added', which opens the Login items in settings. I don't want the message appearing every time I start up my computer- is there any way to turn it off or disable it while keeping my login items?

MacBook Air

Posted on Dec 8, 2022 6:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 8:38 AM

Michdw wrote:

Since upgrading to Ventura 13.0.1 on my MacBook Air M1, every time I start it up, a message appears on the desktop with the heading 'Login Item Added', which opens the Login items in settings. I don't want the message appearing every time I start up my computer- is there any way to turn it off or disable it while keeping my login items?
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/b515e850-1bae-4471-8861-28175fd7a387

Go to your Login items and turn off everything you do not recognize or use and compare your results.

Change Login Items settings on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2022 8:38 AM in response to Michdw

Michdw wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/b515e850-1bae-4471-8861-28175fd7a387

Go to your Login items and turn off everything you do not recognize or use and compare your results.

Change Login Items settings on Mac - Apple Support

'Login Item Added' message appears every time I start up my Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.