Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I repair my Face ID

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 9:28 AM

Hello mukasa65,

Apple has several documents dealing with Face ID issues. If you see a disabled message then read the first one. If your Face ID has other issues try the second.

If you see a "disabled" alert, this document deals with that specific issue --> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If you just have issues with Face ID not working properly, read this document: If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2022 9:28 AM in response to mukasa65

Hello mukasa65,

Apple has several documents dealing with Face ID issues. If you see a disabled message then read the first one. If your Face ID has other issues try the second.

If you see a "disabled" alert, this document deals with that specific issue --> If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

If you just have issues with Face ID not working properly, read this document: If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.