Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to save photos to my MacBook

How to save photos from iPhone 12 to my Macbook

MacBook Air 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 12:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 12:44 PM

Hello and thank you for using Apple Discussions,

If you take photos on your iPhone, and have enough space in your iCloud, your photos will automatically be uploaded to iCloud Photos and you can find them on your Mac.

If you don’t have enough space, I recommend you buy iCloud+ as it is very convenient and it’s built in your device.

Here’s an article to help you more: Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

If however, you don’t have enough storage, and you don’t want to buy iCloud+ and want to transfer your photos to your Mac, follow this article: Import photos from a camera or phone using Photos on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Thanks,

Maverick.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2022 12:44 PM in response to Kay0077Kay

Hello and thank you for using Apple Discussions,

If you take photos on your iPhone, and have enough space in your iCloud, your photos will automatically be uploaded to iCloud Photos and you can find them on your Mac.

If you don’t have enough space, I recommend you buy iCloud+ as it is very convenient and it’s built in your device.

Here’s an article to help you more: Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

If however, you don’t have enough storage, and you don’t want to buy iCloud+ and want to transfer your photos to your Mac, follow this article: Import photos from a camera or phone using Photos on Mac – Apple Support (UK)

Thanks,

Maverick.

How to save photos to my MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.