Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to create iCloud email address

I have multiple apple devices signed in with my appleid which is an @gmail.com account. I'm wanting to create a free iCloud email on the device so I have that email account only and not creating another Apple ID. I'm getting an error and I've tried on multiple devices.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 8:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 8:46 PM

Maximum limit for creating Apple ID from the hardware address of iphone is three , you can't create more Apple ID accounts , however again sign in with your same Apple ID and it's account credentials ( in fact you have signed out the Apple ID ) in the empty fields or sign in with another apple id that was created from another Mac / iPad or different iPhone .

See the article Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Note : your all devices that are synced with primary Mac are not able to create a new Apple ID as maximum limit of creating Apple ID is over , you need a different Apple ID that is already created apart from your synced devices to get signed in ( your primary Apple ID is say example1@gmail.com ) .

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2022 8:46 PM in response to lake1117

Maximum limit for creating Apple ID from the hardware address of iphone is three , you can't create more Apple ID accounts , however again sign in with your same Apple ID and it's account credentials ( in fact you have signed out the Apple ID ) in the empty fields or sign in with another apple id that was created from another Mac / iPad or different iPhone .

See the article Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Note : your all devices that are synced with primary Mac are not able to create a new Apple ID as maximum limit of creating Apple ID is over , you need a different Apple ID that is already created apart from your synced devices to get signed in ( your primary Apple ID is say example1@gmail.com ) .

Dec 10, 2022 4:55 PM in response to lake1117

As you said getting an error the maximum limit of creating Apple ID is already exhausted , so you can't create another Apple ID say example1@icloud.com , from Mac you can only add Apple ID say example2@icloud.com ( that must be created in past from totally different device ) from Mac system preferences > internet accounts Add an internet account - Apple Support

unable to create iCloud email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.