Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to add tickets in my Apple walllet

Why am not able to add tickets in my Apple wallet?

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 10:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 10:44 PM

The link on top of this page which you had visited, before posting this question here, is shown under the "Related Article” that may have given you an answer. 

You need to mention which part from the above article was not clear to you.

You cannot add a Debit/Credit Card to Apple Pay if the county that you have chosen under the Apple ID does not support it. (e.g. India)

Adding Credit/Debit Cards to Apple Wallet depends on the country that you live in --> Countries and regions that support Apple Pay

However, you may add any of the following passes/tickets

Adding Boarding Passes, Bookmyshow Tickets, IRCTC (Railway) tickets, Airline Tickets, Game Tickets and Hotel Bookings are only possible if the issuer has enabled the "Add to Apple Wallet" feature for the tickets/passes issued by them. See some examples below.

The card issuer must enable the "Add to Apple Wallet" feature.

You will find this in the Card Issue Document

1. Tap Add to Apple Wallet.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2022 10:44 PM in response to pratik0050

The link on top of this page which you had visited, before posting this question here, is shown under the "Related Article” that may have given you an answer. 

You need to mention which part from the above article was not clear to you.

You cannot add a Debit/Credit Card to Apple Pay if the county that you have chosen under the Apple ID does not support it. (e.g. India)

Adding Credit/Debit Cards to Apple Wallet depends on the country that you live in --> Countries and regions that support Apple Pay

However, you may add any of the following passes/tickets

Adding Boarding Passes, Bookmyshow Tickets, IRCTC (Railway) tickets, Airline Tickets, Game Tickets and Hotel Bookings are only possible if the issuer has enabled the "Add to Apple Wallet" feature for the tickets/passes issued by them. See some examples below.

The card issuer must enable the "Add to Apple Wallet" feature.

You will find this in the Card Issue Document

1. Tap Add to Apple Wallet.

I am unable to add tickets in my Apple walllet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.