Related Article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t rest password’s

My apple id is locked and I can’t reset password

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 11:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 3:15 AM

Hello raqueeb,

I see your Apple ID is locked or disabled "for security reasons". The document If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support directs you to reset your password as outlined in this article --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

- If you use two-factor authentication and can’t sign in or reset your password, you can regain access after an account recovery waiting period. - How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you cannot resolve it yourself, try one of these contact methods:

- Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

- Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product.

- Contact Apple for support and service - "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world." - Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2022 3:15 AM in response to raqeeb209

Hello raqueeb,

I see your Apple ID is locked or disabled "for security reasons". The document If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support directs you to reset your password as outlined in this article --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

- If you use two-factor authentication and can’t sign in or reset your password, you can regain access after an account recovery waiting period. - How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you cannot resolve it yourself, try one of these contact methods:

- Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

- Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product.

- Contact Apple for support and service - "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world." - Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Can’t rest password’s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.