Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Data recovery without backup on icloud

How can I recover my data after flashing my iPhone without having backup on I cloud

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 7:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 7:45 AM

You erased all the data on your phone and you did not have a backup of the data. With no backup, you have no data to recover. There is nothing more that you can do. Your phone will look like it did when it was brand new.

11 replies

Dec 10, 2022 8:23 AM in response to omairs212

You think wrong. Apple cannot recover anything from your phone if it has been erased. Apple doesn’t save any data from your phone, ever, because that would be a serious violation of your privacy. And no one else can recover data from your phone, either, because the content of your phone is encrypted, and the encryption key is erased when you reset the phone to factory settings.

The fact that you only had 5 GB of iCloud was a personal choice; you could have increased it to 50 GB, 200 GB, or 2 TB, but clearly your data wasn’t important enough to spend any money to protect it.

And you could have backed up to your computer also, but again, your data wasn’t important enough to take 10 minutes to do that either.

Dec 10, 2022 8:28 AM in response to omairs212

I'm sorry, but you don't seem to understand that no one......including Apple.....can recover your data if you did not have a backup of the data.

You can certainly check with Apple if you want, but the answer will not be what you want.

If you continue to ask the same questions, the answers will not change.

Hopefully, you will realize the importance of backing up every day in the future. As has already been mentioned, you can set up backups so they occur automatically each day.

Data recovery without backup on icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.