Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I recover the Apple ID password?

i forgot my Password for Apple ID, and don’t know how to recover the password, I don’t have the phone number too, I requested to change the phone number to another one, i did get the response! Who can help with this ?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 8:50 AM

Hi furkat,

This Apple article tells you what to do if you have forgotten your password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

I am getting the impression you may not have a trusted device or phone number either. You can look into adding more ways to get a code such as multiple telephone numbers where you can receive a text or a phone call. The document

Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support

tells you how to do this or you can manage your trusted phone numbers, trusted devices, and other account information from your Apple ID account page. Click here -->

https://appleid.apple.com/

If you had set up an Account Recovery Contact ( Set up an account recovery contact - Apple Support ) you can get a code that way.

If you can’t sign in, access a trusted device, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. This article explains how to recover your Apple ID after a waiting period - How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Also read about "What to do after [or before] you change your Apple ID email address or password" --> What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2022 8:50 AM in response to furkat17

Hi furkat,

This Apple article tells you what to do if you have forgotten your password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

I am getting the impression you may not have a trusted device or phone number either. You can look into adding more ways to get a code such as multiple telephone numbers where you can receive a text or a phone call. The document

Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support

tells you how to do this or you can manage your trusted phone numbers, trusted devices, and other account information from your Apple ID account page. Click here -->

https://appleid.apple.com/

If you had set up an Account Recovery Contact ( Set up an account recovery contact - Apple Support ) you can get a code that way.

If you can’t sign in, access a trusted device, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. This article explains how to recover your Apple ID after a waiting period - How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Also read about "What to do after [or before] you change your Apple ID email address or password" --> What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

How do I recover the Apple ID password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.