You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

đź’ˇ Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost airpods

I lost my AirPods in a move a little while ago, how do I find them if it’s showing no location or directions to get to them? There is no option to mark as lost either.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 2:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 4:12 PM

Not all AirPod models offer the option to Mark as Lost.

Find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

The above article tells you all your options.

2 replies

Dec 10, 2022 4:23 PM in response to Notarealnameforprivacyreasons

"Lost airpods: I lost my AirPods in a move a little while ago, how do I find them if it’s showing no location or directions to get to them? There is no option to mark as lost either."

-------

Locating Lost AirPods:

How to Locate These:

They will not show unless connected and have power. And this is no longer an option, having been deleted from Find My.

• HOME: Ask someone around (family or whomever) if they've come across it. For me, it was underneath the pillow on the couch, this morning.

• ELSEWHERE: If you were to go somewhere - call and ask if they’ve been come across. Typically, a cafe, or a library.

• BACKPACK: See if you have it in your backpack (or what have you). Maybe it lays in there?

Lost airpods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.