Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone 12 Pro. Will my Voice recordings be backed up on this phone? I have it marked to be backed up. I’m just verifying that it will be. Many thanks!

Will my Voice Recordings from my iPhone 12 Pro be backed up? I have it checked to do so. I’m just verifying for my peace of mind. Thank you!

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 3:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 8:04 AM

Howdy TaylorSam,

It sounds like you have questions about where are your Voice Memos save. We know how important this is for you, and you’re in the right place for answers. They are saved in iCloud. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, tap Show All, then turn on Voice Memos.

This info is located in the support article you reach out on: What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

Take Care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2022 8:04 AM in response to TaylorSam

Howdy TaylorSam,

It sounds like you have questions about where are your Voice Memos save. We know how important this is for you, and you’re in the right place for answers. They are saved in iCloud. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud, tap Show All, then turn on Voice Memos.

This info is located in the support article you reach out on: What does iCloud back up? - Apple Support

Take Care!

Dec 13, 2022 2:53 PM in response to Mike_P1

Hi Mike,

Many thanks for this reply. I do have this to be backed up to the iCloud.

The thing that prompted me to reach out for an expert answer was something that I had seen regarding the backing up of the Voice Recordings, that they were no longer supported after some older version of either an update or an iPhone model. None of that sounded right to me, so I do really appreciate your reply for my peace of mind!

Happy holidays!

I have an iPhone 12 Pro. Will my Voice recordings be backed up on this phone? I have it marked to be backed up. I’m just verifying that it will be. Many thanks!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.