Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

get my money back

My apple id has been blocked for putting $2,000 into it with giftcards bought with virtual credit cards. I'm really not very interested in my apple id but I would like to recover the $2,000 that I have in my account. Is there a way to recover it?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 6:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 7:55 PM

Hello genaro,

Unfortunately you may have triggered some fraud detection feature. See Section VIIB of Legal - iCloud - Apple

Contact Apple and see if they can help you. Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2022 7:55 PM in response to genaro245

Hello genaro,

Unfortunately you may have triggered some fraud detection feature. See Section VIIB of Legal - iCloud - Apple

Contact Apple and see if they can help you. Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

get my money back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.