Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to connect to bluetooth?

How to connect to Bluetooth??

iPhone X

Posted on Dec 10, 2022 10:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2022 12:39 AM

To connect to Bluetooth on an iPhone, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that your Bluetooth device is turned on and in range of your iPhone.
  2. On your iPhone, go to the "Settings" app.
  3. Tap "Bluetooth" and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
  4. Your iPhone will begin searching for nearby Bluetooth devices. When it finds the device you want to connect to, tap on the device name to connect.
  5. If prompted, enter the PIN or passkey for the Bluetooth device.
  6. Once the device is connected, it will appear in the "My Devices" section at the top of the Bluetooth settings screen.
  7. To disconnect from the Bluetooth device, go to the Bluetooth settings screen and tap the "i" icon next to the device name. Then, tap "Forget this Device" to disconnect.

Note: The exact steps for connecting to Bluetooth on an iPhone may vary slightly depending on the version of iOS you are using.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2022 12:39 AM in response to dolan192

To connect to Bluetooth on an iPhone, follow these steps:

1. Make sure that your Bluetooth device is turned on and in range of your iPhone.
  2. On your iPhone, go to the "Settings" app.
  3. Tap "Bluetooth" and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
  4. Your iPhone will begin searching for nearby Bluetooth devices. When it finds the device you want to connect to, tap on the device name to connect.
  5. If prompted, enter the PIN or passkey for the Bluetooth device.
  6. Once the device is connected, it will appear in the "My Devices" section at the top of the Bluetooth settings screen.
  7. To disconnect from the Bluetooth device, go to the Bluetooth settings screen and tap the "i" icon next to the device name. Then, tap "Forget this Device" to disconnect.

Note: The exact steps for connecting to Bluetooth on an iPhone may vary slightly depending on the version of iOS you are using.

Dec 10, 2022 11:03 PM in response to dolan192

You don't connect to Bluetooth, it is a system that allows you to 'pair’ two devices (eg iPhone and Airpods) together wirelessly. Go to Settings > Bluetooth on your iPhone, then switch on the additional device that you wish to connect (you may have to make the device send a pairing request – see the device's instruction leaflet) and wait for it to appear under 'Other devices' in your Settings' screen. If it does not appear, it may be incompatible with your iPhone. It is important to remember that it is the additional device that must send the pairing request to your iPhone and that your iPhone must understand the request for the pairing to be successful. Subsequently, the additional device should pair automatically with your iPhone as soon as you switch on that device because your iPhone will remember it. I hope this helps. Good luck. 

How to connect to bluetooth?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.