Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to know if my iPad Pro has been hacked?

I have been hacked, they have been screwing with my iPad, iPhone, apple MacBook Etc…. I have a work android phone they have no problem getting in that as well. I am just sick of it. It looks like at some point I turned on family sharing, which allowed them to perform this hack using Game Center combined with the AccessibiltyUIServer. I am not sure if you can post video here, I will try to. I have a screen recording of them turning these features on remotely on my iPhone while I wasn’t touching the device and it was sitting on the counter. They so far have killed my Asus motherboard for my 10900K, the MSI motherboard for my Ryzen 9-3900x, my MacBook Pro, two of my works 7060 Dells. I don’t know what I did to these people but they have sure made an impact on me. I have involved the police at this point. Any help anyone has for this APT persistence hack would be greatly appreciated.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Dec 11, 2022 12:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2022 8:45 AM

It is a lot more likely your Apple ID could be compromised:

Click on this link "If you think your Apple ID has been compromised" --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts, click here --> See who has access to your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Related materials:

Personal Safety User Guide

Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

> open the Table of Contents

A document with general information about security and your Apple ID --> Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security by clicking on this link --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2022 8:45 AM in response to MattKeys88

It is a lot more likely your Apple ID could be compromised:

Click on this link "If you think your Apple ID has been compromised" --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

If you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts, click here --> See who has access to your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Related materials:

Personal Safety User Guide

Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

> open the Table of Contents

A document with general information about security and your Apple ID --> Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security by clicking on this link --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

How to know if my iPad Pro has been hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.