Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone locked

Hey apple support community, please help me I forgot my Apple ID password and I want need help from you.

[Email Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Dec 11, 2022 5:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2022 8:35 AM

Hello Qgadd,

This Apple article tells you what to do if you have forgotten your password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

You may also wish to read this article about making sure all services are using your new information --> What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support The article is now no longer updated but if you have problems with requests for old information it may have useful suggestions.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2022 8:35 AM in response to Qgadd

Hello Qgadd,

This Apple article tells you what to do if you have forgotten your password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

You may also wish to read this article about making sure all services are using your new information --> What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support The article is now no longer updated but if you have problems with requests for old information it may have useful suggestions.

iPhone locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.