Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad battery

Can I purchase a battery replacement for my iPad 12.9 second generation & have it installed at my local apple store?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 11, 2022 1:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2022 2:10 PM

No - but you can arrange for battery service with the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP).

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple themselves do not offer a battery replacement - but for qualifying devices will instead offer exchange for a reconditioned/renewed iPad of the same model and specification for the cost of battery replacement.

An AASP may also offer an exchange - but may offer a battery replacement service for your own iPad using an Apple OEM battery.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2022 2:10 PM in response to Elizpal

No - but you can arrange for battery service with the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP).

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple themselves do not offer a battery replacement - but for qualifying devices will instead offer exchange for a reconditioned/renewed iPad of the same model and specification for the cost of battery replacement.

An AASP may also offer an exchange - but may offer a battery replacement service for your own iPad using an Apple OEM battery.

iPad battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.