Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airdrop issue

Hi there ,

Since I updated my macOS Venture I can't use Bluetooth anymore and of course also Airdrop. My phone and iPad do not see Macbook. Is there anything you can help with it?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 8:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 9:01 AM

aleyna50 wrote:

Hi there ,

Since I updated my macOS Venture I can't use Bluetooth anymore and of course also Airdrop. My phone and iPad do not see Macbook. Is there anything you can help with it?

Shut down all devices and restart all devices.

Log out, sleep, wake, restart or shut down your Mac

Shut down or restart your Mac - Apple Support

the iPhone ie power off/on,

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2022 9:01 AM in response to aleyna50

aleyna50 wrote:

Hi there ,

Shut down all devices and restart all devices.

Log out, sleep, wake, restart or shut down your Mac

Shut down or restart your Mac - Apple Support

the iPhone ie power off/on,

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Dec 12, 2022 9:18 AM in response to aleyna50

aleyna50 wrote:

Hi thank you for reply. I restarted and shot down macbook again but unfortunately results Still same … I also changed the settings from general for everyone but nothing shows. My iPad and IPhone seem each other, problem just with MacBook

Verify both BT and Wifi are turned on...\

ref

Use AirDrop on your Mac - Apple Support

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

Update your iDevice  - The current stable release of iOS including bug fixes,  security updates is iOS 16.1.2

Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

You never say what exact Mac is this...

if M1/M2  —SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

Airdrop issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.