Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t remember my icloud trusted phone number

Can’t find my icloud trusted number please help me somebody

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 11:26 AM

Hello evans,

What you are seeing is discussed in this Apple article: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

With two-factor authentication you may need to authenticate your identity using a trusted device generating a verification code when trying to conduct certain activities. If you use iOS 11.3 or later on your iPhone, you might not need to enter a verification code. In some cases, your trusted phone number can be automatically verified in the background on your iPhone.

Enter the telephone number as requested by the hint. Using the article you can also investigate other ways to verify with a trusted device. If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery ( How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity."

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2022 11:26 AM in response to evans188

Hello evans,

What you are seeing is discussed in this Apple article: Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication - Apple Support

With two-factor authentication you may need to authenticate your identity using a trusted device generating a verification code when trying to conduct certain activities. If you use iOS 11.3 or later on your iPhone, you might not need to enter a verification code. In some cases, your trusted phone number can be automatically verified in the background on your iPhone.

Enter the telephone number as requested by the hint. Using the article you can also investigate other ways to verify with a trusted device. If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery ( How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity."

Can’t remember my icloud trusted phone number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.