Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t download apple fitness on my iPad

Can you dowlaoad apple fitness on my iPad

Can you guys download it?

iPad Air

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 4:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 6:31 PM

Depends on what iPad you have.

Any older iPad running iPadOS 15 and earlier, to iOS 11, can download this app, but to actually use this app, you'll need both an iPhone and Apple Watch to connect with the app on the iPad.

If your iPad can run iPadOS 16.1 and later, you can download/install the Apple Fitness app and use WITHOUT the need/use of the iPhone OR Apple Watch.

Tap the iOS App Store link below.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fitness/id1208224953

Best of Luck to You!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2022 6:31 PM in response to Plantsmeditationritablondie13

Depends on what iPad you have.

Any older iPad running iPadOS 15 and earlier, to iOS 11, can download this app, but to actually use this app, you'll need both an iPhone and Apple Watch to connect with the app on the iPad.

If your iPad can run iPadOS 16.1 and later, you can download/install the Apple Fitness app and use WITHOUT the need/use of the iPhone OR Apple Watch.

Tap the iOS App Store link below.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fitness/id1208224953

Best of Luck to You!

Dec 12, 2022 4:54 PM in response to Plantsmeditationritablondie13

Plantsmeditationritablondie13 Said:

"Can you dowlaoad apple fitness on my iPad: Can you guys download it?"

-------

Downloading an App:

No on here can download something to your device(and that is a good thing, btw). You must do so yourself. If need be, get it in the App Store. Is this what you are looking for?: Fitness on the App Store - Apple

I can’t download apple fitness on my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.