Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I have problem download an app because there is billing problem even though I have no subscription or require to pay payment yet

Hi, so many days since I have an issue that I can’t solve regarding this “billing problem with a previous purchase” even though I have already paid and not subscribe to an app now. I can’t download an old apps that I downloaded before or update an app that I have now. Everytime I turn down select download to an app or update an app in apps Store, there will always be popping a message that say “billing problem with a previous purchase” and I am required to sign in and then select a payment method then even though my payment method is acceptable I will be stuck in that situation and ended up can not download any or update any apps. How this apple complicate this things and how can we solve this? Even though unsubscribe to all apps that I have subscribed with and paid all the apps that I need to pay and refunded it after. Even though I turn off family sharing. I have still can not figure out the problem and solution for this.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 9:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 3:05 AM

There is a billing problem with a previous puchase.

Tap Continue and sign in to view your billing information.

You need to -> Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com                                                     

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

See also -> If a message says 'billing problem with previous purchase' or 'verification required'

If a message says 'billing problem with previous purchase' or 'verification required' - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2022 3:05 AM in response to Jojo1115

Tap Continue and sign in to view your billing information.

You need to -> Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com                                                     

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

See also -> If a message says 'billing problem with previous purchase' or 'verification required'

If a message says 'billing problem with previous purchase' or 'verification required' - Apple Support

Hi, I have problem download an app because there is billing problem even though I have no subscription or require to pay payment yet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.