Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cannot find google pay in the AppStore on my iphone 13 promax ..

i cannot find gpay in my appstore how to download it ..? My phone is 13 promax.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, 16

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 1:55 AM

1 reply

Dec 15, 2022 8:17 AM in response to smily19

Hi smily19,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you’re having an issue locating Google Pay in the App Store on your iPhone.

We’re happy to assist.

We recommend that you click the link here: Google Pay: Save and Pay

If you need help with downloading apps to your device, check out the link below in the section titled "How to get apps."

Download apps and games on your iPhone or iPad

1) On your iPhone or iPad, open the App Store app.

2) Browse through the Today, Games, Apps, or Arcade tabs to find apps you like. Or tap the Search tab to look for something specific. If you find a game that says Arcade, subscribe to Apple Arcade to play the game.

iPhone showing the search tab at the bottom of the screen in the App Store.

3) Tap or click the price or Get button. If you see the Open button instead of a price or Get button, you already bought or downloaded that app.

In the App Store, if an app has a Get button instead of a price, the app is free. You won't be charged for downloading a free app. Some free apps offer in-app purchases and subscriptions that you can buy. Subscriptions and in-app purchases give you access to more features, content, and more.

We're recommending the steps above because they directly address the issue you initially posted about: you're unable to locate Google Pay in the App Store.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have more questions.

Cheers!

i cannot find google pay in the AppStore on my iphone 13 promax ..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.