Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Set up Standard Patch when adding new track or creating new session?

Hi,

I do not want to insert always my standard plugins manually. I want to open a new session and when LogicProX asks me to load either an instrument or an audio track, and "loading standard patch" is enabled (direct translation from the German version), I want to get my list of PlugIns already loaded.

I googled a lot and searched for youtube tutorials. I could not find any information, how to set up my own standard patch! And I do not want to create a track and then go to Channelstrip-Settings -> load setting.

Thank you!

M1, newest LogicPro X

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 4:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 7:27 AM

I've found a way to save and load an audio track as default with the plugins you need.

We are talking about audio but it will be quite similar with other channel strips .

1. Create an audio Channel strip with any plugins (and sends) you like.
  2. Open the Library, it's the button in the upper left corner. A button I rarely use...
  3. Select your channel strip and save it as a user patch ( bottom right in the Library window)
  4. Select the created Patch in the Library Browser
  5. Click on the gear wheel (bottom left corner of the Library Browser) and select define as default.
  6. Now you can choose the patch as default when cerating a new track.
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2022 7:27 AM in response to cheftonmeister

I've found a way to save and load an audio track as default with the plugins you need.

We are talking about audio but it will be quite similar with other channel strips .

1. Create an audio Channel strip with any plugins (and sends) you like.
  2. Open the Library, it's the button in the upper left corner. A button I rarely use...
  3. Select your channel strip and save it as a user patch ( bottom right in the Library window)
  4. Select the created Patch in the Library Browser
  5. Click on the gear wheel (bottom left corner of the Library Browser) and select define as default.
  6. Now you can choose the patch as default when cerating a new track.

Set up Standard Patch when adding new track or creating new session?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.