Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emergency notice flagged & locked

A prompt badge has appeared on my Settings icon:

When I go to Settings, I get this:

Tapping on it has no effect whatsoever: it is stuck there. Is there a way to clear this annoying nag? (I am using iOS 16.1.2)

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 4:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 10:09 PM

Solved! With the help of a respondent on another forum. This happened because I had entered data in to the Apple Health app (last January) and subsequently deleted the app (a month ago). The solution is to re-install the Health app and enter your details. Then, go back to the prompt in Settings and work through its screens, after which the prompt and the red spot on the Settings icon will have disappeared.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2022 10:09 PM in response to Wightrabbit

Solved! With the help of a respondent on another forum. This happened because I had entered data in to the Apple Health app (last January) and subsequently deleted the app (a month ago). The solution is to re-install the Health app and enter your details. Then, go back to the prompt in Settings and work through its screens, after which the prompt and the red spot on the Settings icon will have disappeared.

Emergency notice flagged & locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.