Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Case

Help! Can anyone tell me which case will work for 10th generation iPad? Will the iPad Air 10.9 case fit it? I’m struggling figuring out case and not having luck matching model number to find matching case. These are the options but none match model number on my new iPad (A2696) Thanks!!

iPad (10th gen) WiFi

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 4:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 5:33 AM

The iPad10 is unique in its physical dimensions. Fitted cases, designed for other models of iPad, are unsuitable for use with an iPad10.

There are many cases that are explicitly designed for the iPad - only a few being marketed by Apple:

Cases & Protection - iPad Accessories - Apple

Of manufacturers to consider, while there are others, perhaps consider STM, Otterbox and Zagg.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2022 5:33 AM in response to Lesliebrooke1001

The iPad10 is unique in its physical dimensions. Fitted cases, designed for other models of iPad, are unsuitable for use with an iPad10.

There are many cases that are explicitly designed for the iPad - only a few being marketed by Apple:

Cases & Protection - iPad Accessories - Apple

Of manufacturers to consider, while there are others, perhaps consider STM, Otterbox and Zagg.

Case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.