Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro Late 2013 15-inch Retina Screen

What are my options for replacing my screen?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 11.7

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 8:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 9:33 AM

I see you already visited the link for Vintage & Obsolete products. If Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider is unable to repair the laptop for you, then your only options are to find an unauthorized tech to see if they will replace the Display for you, but you want someone familiar with Macs to perform the work. Otherwise, you can use the laptop with an external display, or you can purchase another laptop. Is the repair cost really worth it for a 2015 model? I'm sure the battery will soon be failing if it isn't already worn out and I know the speakers in this model tend to become distorted as they get older.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2022 9:33 AM in response to Mat53

I see you already visited the link for Vintage & Obsolete products. If Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider is unable to repair the laptop for you, then your only options are to find an unauthorized tech to see if they will replace the Display for you, but you want someone familiar with Macs to perform the work. Otherwise, you can use the laptop with an external display, or you can purchase another laptop. Is the repair cost really worth it for a 2015 model? I'm sure the battery will soon be failing if it isn't already worn out and I know the speakers in this model tend to become distorted as they get older.

MacBook Pro Late 2013 15-inch Retina Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.