Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my FaceTime not activating

my FaceTime app is not activating

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 9:03 AM

Hi Kingdavi,

We don't have much information about what you have tried, where it is failing to work, and any messages you are seeing. Try the suggestions in this document If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Also try restarting your device. That cleared up an activation issue we had, and it doesn't hurt to try.

iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support then choose your model.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2022 9:03 AM in response to Kingdavi

Hi Kingdavi,

We don't have much information about what you have tried, where it is failing to work, and any messages you are seeing. Try the suggestions in this document If you can’t turn on or sign in to iMessage or FaceTime - Apple Support

Also try restarting your device. That cleared up an activation issue we had, and it doesn't hurt to try.

iPhone: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support then choose your model.

Dec 21, 2022 9:33 AM in response to TheNewKingTechoMan

Hi TheNewKingTechoMan,

Apparently we have solved Kingdavi's issue which is the purpose of this thread. I suggest you start a new thread with a detailed description of your issue. When people don't provide information I usually start with, "Have you turned on your iPhone?" Also remember that the people responding here are mostly users like yourself with limited resources. I have already said what cured my problem along these lines.

Why is my FaceTime not activating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.