Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Powerbeats Pro are not working properly

When I try to connect them to my iphone, they do not appear like they should on my screen. Also, the led of the case does not work. I cannot reset them.

Is there something I could do?

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 9:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 9:30 PM

MREYNOSOH Said:

"Powerbeats Pro are not working properly: When I try to connect them to my iphone, they do not appear like they should on my screen. Also, the led of the case does not work. I cannot reset them. Is there something I could do?"

-------

Troubleshooting Beats Connectivity:

Contact Beats:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. Have the serial number handy. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer. If applicable, tell them it was a gift, and that you have no receipt.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2022 9:30 PM in response to MREYNOSOH

MREYNOSOH Said:

"Powerbeats Pro are not working properly: When I try to connect them to my iphone, they do not appear like they should on my screen. Also, the led of the case does not work. I cannot reset them. Is there something I could do?"

-------

Troubleshooting Beats Connectivity:

Contact Beats:

Contact the manufacturer, and request assistance with finding a solution. Ask them for some tip on troubleshooting this, and ask if you can get a swapout. Have the serial number handy. They make the product. So, they'd know an upfront answer. If applicable, tell them it was a gift, and that you have no receipt.

Go Here: Product Help - BEATS SUPPORT - Beats

Powerbeats Pro are not working properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.