Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bullets in a table in Pages and Document options disappeared

Is anyone able to tell me please how to add or remove bullets when the text is inside a table in Pages (iPad) please? I know how to do it when the text isn’t in a table, but the same bullets option isn’t in the menu when the text is inside a table. I hope that makes sense!

Also, since I upgraded my iPad to iOS 16, I no longer get the document options when I click the icon with the three dots in a circle. If I open the same document on my iPhone, document options are available. At the moment, I am having to go onto my iPhone to do things like changing a password or exporting the document to PDF etc, which is a pain! Thank you.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 2:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 1:24 PM

Create a style outside of the table without bullets. Copy the style, select the text inside the table and paste the style. As for Printing and exporting on an iPad tap on the document's name on the top left.

1 reply

Bullets in a table in Pages and Document options disappeared

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.