Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello my phone has been stolen what can i do now tell me any trick i find my phone

MY PHONE HAS BEEN STOLEN TELL ME HOW CAN I LOCATE IT

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 4:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 4:24 AM

I’m so sorry this happened to you. Please follow the link below for suggestions on what to do now.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

3 replies

Dec 14, 2022 5:54 AM in response to SAADALI297

This is happening to s̳o̳ many people in this community. I had my iPhone 13 stolen from my bedside table by a burglar whilst I was sleeping less than a metre away. I have replaced it with a 14PM and I am determined to minimise the chances of losing this one. I sleep with it under my pillow. Whenever I walk about the house with it, it is on a lanyard to prevent it hitting the ground if I drop it. When I take it out of the house, I have the lanyard cross-body to deter pickpockets who will choose an easier target. The lanyard prevents me leaving the phone unattended and gives me a great sense of security. Oh, and I've invested £12 per month on Applecare + theft & loss.

hello my phone has been stolen what can i do now tell me any trick i find my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.