Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Login problem

Hello dear sir I am trying to login my apple id in my apple phone but they said your maximum limit of free apple id was completed

Please help me to login my id in my phone

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 4:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 5:40 AM

Hello Shoaibkhand,

A message saying, "The maximum number of free accounts have been activated on this iPhone" or, "This iPhone has been used to create/setup too many new Apple IDs" is discussed in the support document: "If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message." Click on this link to read it. --> If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

This message generally means that you have exceeded the number of Apple IDs you can set up with iCloud, or create as new IDs, on a single device in one year. See the recommendations in the link on alternative methods for setting up iCloud accounts, e.g., on a computer, or contact Apple Support if requested:

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2022 5:40 AM in response to Shoaibkhand

Hello Shoaibkhand,

A message saying, "The maximum number of free accounts have been activated on this iPhone" or, "This iPhone has been used to create/setup too many new Apple IDs" is discussed in the support document: "If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message." Click on this link to read it. --> If you see a Could Not Create Apple ID or Could Not Set Up iCloud message - Apple Support

This message generally means that you have exceeded the number of Apple IDs you can set up with iCloud, or create as new IDs, on a single device in one year. See the recommendations in the link on alternative methods for setting up iCloud accounts, e.g., on a computer, or contact Apple Support if requested:

Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Login problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.