Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch series 8

When I try to open my Blood Oxygen app my watch displays “Data Not Linked to You”. Where do I activate this “data link”?

Apple Watch Series 8

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 9:56 AM

First check it is available in your country

watchOS - Feature Availability - Apple

Make sure your watch is paired to your iphone and not another family member's iphone.

The article you came to the community from How to use the Blood Oxygen app on Apple Watch - Apple Support is the best resource for this situation. If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Support.

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers 

Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2022 9:56 AM in response to sunrisecat

First check it is available in your country

watchOS - Feature Availability - Apple

Make sure your watch is paired to your iphone and not another family member's iphone.

The article you came to the community from How to use the Blood Oxygen app on Apple Watch - Apple Support is the best resource for this situation. If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Support.

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support

or phone numbers 

Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Apple Watch series 8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.