Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove screen time without the 4 digit code? The forgot password option does not appear on my device, my wife put this on as a sick joke

My wife put screen time on my phone and I cant turn it off, the forgot password option does not appear. Help me

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 7:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 7:50 AM

Read If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

I don't use ST so I don't know the details of settings and if this is possible with you being an adult but in the above document it mentions that if ST was set up as if on a child's device and you use Family Sharing, "I forgot" will not show. The passcode has to be reset from the Organizer's device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2022 7:50 AM in response to Pahtrik

Read If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

I don't use ST so I don't know the details of settings and if this is possible with you being an adult but in the above document it mentions that if ST was set up as if on a child's device and you use Family Sharing, "I forgot" will not show. The passcode has to be reset from the Organizer's device.

How do I remove screen time without the 4 digit code? The forgot password option does not appear on my device, my wife put this on as a sick joke

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.