Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV+ login button is not loading

I cannot watch Apple TV+ on my iMac. When I get to the login page it will not let me click the login button at all. It clicks and nothing happens. I also cannot understand why on my apple computer I'm not automatically login into Apple TV+ if I am logged into my Apple ID. This should not be hard... but it is... As a result none of my tv subscriptions I have subscribed to through Apple TV+ can I log into either. Their websites will let me get to a login page but there is no option to login in with an affiliate besides Google or Facebook. Those don't work because I subscribed through Apple TV+ which is not working.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 8:52 AM

The Apple TV app on Mac indeed has its own separate sign in (menu Account). There is no default sign-in, like there is for iPhone or iPad, but once signed in, you should stay signed in until you sign out. As this is a user-to-user community, no-one here can tell you why Apple designed it this way.

The website tv.apple.com is for the Apple TV+ streaming service (subscription) only. Not other subscriptions that might be accessible through the Apple TV app on various devices.

Browsers like Safari and Chrome may direct you or offer to direct you (for this site) to the Apple TV app on Mac.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2022 8:52 AM in response to frazzberry

The Apple TV app on Mac indeed has its own separate sign in (menu Account). There is no default sign-in, like there is for iPhone or iPad, but once signed in, you should stay signed in until you sign out. As this is a user-to-user community, no-one here can tell you why Apple designed it this way.

The website tv.apple.com is for the Apple TV+ streaming service (subscription) only. Not other subscriptions that might be accessible through the Apple TV app on various devices.

Browsers like Safari and Chrome may direct you or offer to direct you (for this site) to the Apple TV app on Mac.

Apple TV+ login button is not loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.