Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How / where my child start using his iCloud email address without sing my Verizon mail?

I just setup an iCloud email address for my child. I use a Verizon email app for my personal email. I don’t want him to use this app. How/ where does he go to access and send an email

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 8:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 8:49 AM

On what device? On an iPad?

You can download any number of email client apps from the App Store and add the iCloud email account to it, or add it to the default Apple email app in Settings->Mail->Accounts->Add Account.

Then look for this icon:

More details here: ➡️ iCloud Mail server settings for other email client apps - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2022 8:49 AM in response to Cooperslanding

On what device? On an iPad?

You can download any number of email client apps from the App Store and add the iCloud email account to it, or add it to the default Apple email app in Settings->Mail->Accounts->Add Account.

Then look for this icon:

More details here: ➡️ iCloud Mail server settings for other email client apps - Apple Support

How / where my child start using his iCloud email address without sing my Verizon mail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.