Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i add my debit card in apple wallet

How can i add my debit card in wallet?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 8:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 9:05 AM

How to add a debit card to Apple Wallet

1. In the Wallet app, tap the Add button .
    • Tap Debit or Credit Card to add a new card.
  • Tap Previous Cards to add a card that you used previously.
  1. Tap Continue.
  2. Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card.
  3. Verify your information with your bank or card issuer. They might ask you to provide more information or to download an app before approving your card for use with Apple Pay.
  4. If you have a paired Apple Watch, you have the option to also add the card to your watch.

To remove a card from the Previous Cards screen, tap Edit > Remove button  > Delete. Then, tap Delete Card to confirm and remove the card from all your devices.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2022 9:05 AM in response to CallMeNainy

How to add a debit card to Apple Wallet

1. In the Wallet app, tap the Add button .
    • Tap Debit or Credit Card to add a new card.
  • Tap Previous Cards to add a card that you used previously.
  1. Tap Continue.
  2. Follow the steps on the screen to add a new card.
  3. Verify your information with your bank or card issuer. They might ask you to provide more information or to download an app before approving your card for use with Apple Pay.
  4. If you have a paired Apple Watch, you have the option to also add the card to your watch.

To remove a card from the Previous Cards screen, tap Edit > Remove button  > Delete. Then, tap Delete Card to confirm and remove the card from all your devices.

How can i add my debit card in apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.