Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch Ultra uneven screen brightness

Does anybody have a problem with watch ultra uneven screen brightness? My watch is 2 weeks old and I noticed a few days ago that a screen has some kind of gradient tint that is darker on the top and the bottom of the screen and lighter in the middle.. this is ultra distracting and hurts the eyes in low light environment. When the watch is in the environment with more light around the brightness is even, but in lower light environments the auto brightness/dimming adds a gradient overlay.. if you want to reproduce this “bug” you can set the brightness of the screen to low in watch settings and go in a dark environment and wait for auto dimming to work its magic, because that’s when I see it most. It is also visible with brightness set to medium, but a little less. If anyone can try this and report the results I would be very thankful! See the images attached..

I tried erasing, unpairing and re-pairing the watch two times, once from a backup, the other time setting it as a new watch but nothing helped..

Apple Watch Ultra

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 1:30 PM

There are no replies.

Watch Ultra uneven screen brightness

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.