Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I connect my airpods max via bluetooth to my bose soundbar 600?

Can I connect my airpods max to bose soundbar 600 via bluetooth?

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 3:01 PM

3 replies

Dec 17, 2022 11:54 AM in response to nickribush

Hi nickribush,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. You may not be able to set up your AirPods with your Bose Soundbar depending on which options are available on the soundbar itself or menu if there is an accompanying app. To pair your AirPods, you'd need to follow the guidance from Set up AirPods with your Mac and other Bluetooth devices.

"Use AirPods with a non-Apple device

You can use AirPods as a Bluetooth headset with a non-Apple device. You can't use Siri, but you can listen and talk. To set up your AirPods with an Android phone or other non-Apple device,3 follow these steps:

1. On your non-Apple device, go to the settings for Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on.4 If you have an Android device, go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
  2. With your AirPods in the charging case, open the lid.
  3. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until the status light flashes white.
  4. When your AirPods appear in the list of Bluetooth devices, select them."

You can check with the manufacturer to see if further options are available on their end. If you have your paperwork with your Soundbar, there may be contact information there. We also found this contact page - Contact Us - Bose.

Take care.

Dec 18, 2022 8:21 AM in response to nickribush

Greetings nickribush,

The steps to pair your AirPods Max with a Bluetooth device are similar. Here they are from Set up AirPods Max with your Mac and other Bluetooth devices:

Use AirPods Max with a non-Apple device
You can use AirPods Max as a Bluetooth headset with a non-Apple device. You can't use Siri, but you can listen and talk, and use Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode. To set up your AirPods Max with an Android phone or other non-Apple device, follow these steps:
1. On your non-Apple device, go to the settings for Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on. If you have an Android device, go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
2. Press and hold the noise control button on your AirPods Max until the status light flashes white.
3. When your AirPods Max appear in the list of Bluetooth devices, select them.

Also please note:

• The features of your AirPods Max might be limited, depending on the Bluetooth device that they're connected to.
• If you can't find the Bluetooth settings for your device, check the user guide.

Cheers!

Can I connect my airpods max via bluetooth to my bose soundbar 600?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.