Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to cancel subscriptions

How to cancel subscription

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 11:42 PM

2 replies

Dec 29, 2022 5:05 AM in response to Pyaesonethet

See -> Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

• If you delete an app, it doesn’t cancel in-app subscriptions that you might have. While deleting an app, you might see a Cancel Subscriptions option. Learn how to cancel your subscriptions.

If you don't want to continue a subscription you need always to cancel that subscription in time, see the following Apple articles:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support (UK)

Dec 29, 2022 4:56 AM in response to Pyaesonethet

To cancel a subscription on your iPhone 6s Plus, follow these steps:

Open the App Store app on your device.

Tap your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.

Tap "Subscriptions".

Tap the subscription you want to cancel.

Tap "Cancel Subscription".

Confirm your decision to cancel the subscription by tapping "Confirm".

Please note that if you cancel a subscription, you will still be able to use the service until the end of the current billing cycle. The subscription will not be renewed after that point.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can do to assist.

How to cancel subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.