You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Green tint after update

My iPhone 13 pros's display becomes green after the 16.2 update. Please help.

The warranty is over and the service people are asking me to replace the display bearing the cost

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 4:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2023 1:06 AM

Bought the dream mobile iPhone 13 pro last year. Was very happy and enjoyed the phone. I handle my phone with the love and care.

16th Jan 2023 Suddenly green screen started to flash intermittently after IOS 16.2 update, From that day my happiness lost.

On 18th Jan 2023 When I approached customer care they said it might be a display issue... Shocked to hear that as I never mishandled or dropped my phone. I lost hope on the so called brand ' Apple'. I would be happy to pay the loss caused by me. But now I am about to pay the loss for Apple's fault.

Also tried with following steps no luck

1.force restart

2.Reset all settings

3.updated to ios 16.3 as suggested by service centre no use and apple not given any fix for green screen (24th Jan 2023)

4.IOS restore

26th Jan 2023 I have escalated to apple care team they said they can’t do anything since services are limited via call and suggested reach service centre and given web site to escalate but no response received from Apple yet.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

28th Jan 2023 at Iplanet centre said there is no internal or external damage & it's due to SW and manufacturing issues but their hands tighten can't say until Apple confirms , they have also reported this issues lot to apple.

if mobile needed then change the display or have to wait until till Apple agrees there fault but there is no timeline as of now,

I'm unhappy customer now since paid 29400 unnecessarily

Apple does not care about customers after sell and failed to address there fault. Power less customer care and service since everyone says their hands tighten then Whats use of this services.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 29, 2023 1:06 AM in response to Shameer_123

Bought the dream mobile iPhone 13 pro last year. Was very happy and enjoyed the phone. I handle my phone with the love and care.

16th Jan 2023 Suddenly green screen started to flash intermittently after IOS 16.2 update, From that day my happiness lost.

On 18th Jan 2023 When I approached customer care they said it might be a display issue... Shocked to hear that as I never mishandled or dropped my phone. I lost hope on the so called brand ' Apple'. I would be happy to pay the loss caused by me. But now I am about to pay the loss for Apple's fault.

Also tried with following steps no luck

1.force restart

2.Reset all settings

3.updated to ios 16.3 as suggested by service centre no use and apple not given any fix for green screen (24th Jan 2023)

4.IOS restore

26th Jan 2023 I have escalated to apple care team they said they can’t do anything since services are limited via call and suggested reach service centre and given web site to escalate but no response received from Apple yet.

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

28th Jan 2023 at Iplanet centre said there is no internal or external damage & it's due to SW and manufacturing issues but their hands tighten can't say until Apple confirms , they have also reported this issues lot to apple.

if mobile needed then change the display or have to wait until till Apple agrees there fault but there is no timeline as of now,

I'm unhappy customer now since paid 29400 unnecessarily

Apple does not care about customers after sell and failed to address there fault. Power less customer care and service since everyone says their hands tighten then Whats use of this services.

Dec 15, 2022 4:52 AM in response to Shameer_123

Hey there,

If you contacted Apple support and thay ask you to replace your iPhone screen then you have to do that, but if you didn’t contact them try force restart your iPhone 13 Pro :

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.

Green tint after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.