Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

For two days, I am barraged by spam phone calls on my iPhone 7 plus. I am a senior and need advice how to stop these if possible??

For two days, I am barraged by spam phone calls on my iPhone 7 plus. I am a senior and need advice how to stop this? Is there an APP that I can download or do I have to block each and every one? So frustrating.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 8:29 AM

There is no easy way to stop spam calls unfortunately. It is the bane of many.

You can start by blocking repeat numbers that you know to be spam calls. click here ➡️ Avoid unwanted calls on iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies

Dec 15, 2022 8:26 AM in response to carolefromhummelstown

carolefromhummelstown wrote:

For two days, I am barraged by spam phone calls on my iPhone 7 plus. I am a senior and need advice how to stop this? Is there an APP that I can download or do I have to block each and every one? So frustrating.

Number 1 rule is don't pick up spam calls, suggest you contact your phone carrier and see what they can do for you.

For two days, I am barraged by spam phone calls on my iPhone 7 plus. I am a senior and need advice how to stop these if possible??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.