Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone won’t connect to any Wi-Fi’s while other devices and phone do, how can I fix it?

Why won’t my phone connect to the wifi, when I tap on the wifi name and enter the password it logs me in and looks like I’m connected but the wifi symbol doesn’t pop up and only shows 5Gvc

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 1:42 PM

Go to Settings/Wi-Fi and tap on the i next to the network name. Look at the IP address. if the first 2 numbers are 169.254 that means that your router is not assigning an IP address to the phone. Start by rebooting the router by turning it off for about 15 seconds.

If that doesn’t fix it and you have VPN on your phone delete the VPN app and VPN profile.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2022 1:42 PM in response to Jcehlert

Go to Settings/Wi-Fi and tap on the i next to the network name. Look at the IP address. if the first 2 numbers are 169.254 that means that your router is not assigning an IP address to the phone. Start by rebooting the router by turning it off for about 15 seconds.

If that doesn’t fix it and you have VPN on your phone delete the VPN app and VPN profile.

My phone won’t connect to any Wi-Fi’s while other devices and phone do, how can I fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.