Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use the same Apple ID with a different iPhone or Cellular provider?

I have had problems with I’d mobile trying to charge me for two unused SIM cards plus my phone, when I talked to Ofcom they said that it could take me 8 weeks to resolve the problem. O2 have said that they will handle this issue, ideally if I have to get a new phone I want to use the same Apple ID?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 4:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 4:56 PM

Your Apple ID is used to interact with Apple's hardware and services. It is separate from your phone carrier plan. You can sign into your Apple ID on multiple devices - and use iCloud to synchronise your data between them all.

Learn more about Apple ID and control your account from Apple ID - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2022 4:56 PM in response to Jon-se11

Your Apple ID is used to interact with Apple's hardware and services. It is separate from your phone carrier plan. You can sign into your Apple ID on multiple devices - and use iCloud to synchronise your data between them all.

Learn more about Apple ID and control your account from Apple ID - Official Apple Support

Can I use the same Apple ID with a different iPhone or Cellular provider?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.